Flannel Flower, Limited Edition Fine Art Giclee Print on Archival Paper
This artwork depicts the Flannel Flower, Actinotus Helianthi a delightful species of flowering plant native to the bushland around Sydney, Australia. Often mistaken as a member of the daisy family (but a member of the carrot clan), its petal rays are covered in downy hair, rather like a flannel in texture.
- Paper Size: 690 x 530mm
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by Bruce Slorach
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Unframed: $1,200
- Framed: $1,500 - Standard box frame as pictured 820x650mm
- Please call or email us to discuss your frame colour options after checkout.
Delivery - Please allow 10-14 days to dispatch.
In March 2016, Bruce Slorach exhibited at Saint Cloche Gallery in Paddington, Sydney. Since Utopia Goods' inception, Bruce has been at the artistic helm of the company, illustrating every print, each textile featuring the mesmerising whimsy of his distinct hand and often taking months to execute.
Bruce has participated in many exhibitions during his career including London's prestigious V&M Museum, The Victorian Gallery (NGV), The Australian National Gallery and The Powerhouse Museum (Sydney). His artworks are permanent acquisitions at several of these galleries. Bruce's body of work continues to feature regularly in many well-recognised Australian and international magazines and newspapers.