Print and Paper Quality
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by Bruce Slorach
- The original painting was first exhibited at Native Deities - Woollahra Gallery at Redleaf May 2023.
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Limited Edition Print Unframed: $1,300
In May 2023, artist Bruce Slorach exhibited Native Deities at Woollahra Gallery at Redleaf. A show that Stunningly capturing both artist's profound relationship with Australian native flora and fauna and in turn its colours and gestures mirrored in paint.at Saint Cloche Gallery in Paddington, Sydney. Since Utopia Goods' inception, Bruce has been at the artistic helm of the company, illustrating every print, each textile featuring the mesmerising whimsy of his distinct hand and often taking months to execute.
Bruce has participated in many exhibitions during his career including London's prestigious V&M Museum, The Victorian Gallery (NGV), The Australian National Gallery and The Powerhouse Museum (Sydney). His artworks are permanent acquisitions at several of these galleries. Bruce's body of work continues to feature regularly in many well-recognised Australian and international magazines and newspapers.