Flannel Flower Fine Art Print
This beautiful print depicts the Flannel Flower, Actinotus Helianthi a delightful species of flowering plant native to the bushland around Sydney, Australia. Often mistaken as a member of the daisy family (but a member of the carrot clan), its petal rays are covered in downy hair, rather like a flannel in texture. Wildly dancing across the page, this artwork provokes a very whimsical view of the bush.
- Each print is hand signed and editioned by artist Bruce Slorach
- The original painting was first exhibited at Native Deities - Woollahra Gallery at Redleaf May 2023.
- Our Giclee prints are produced using a 12 colour Lucia pigment ink set.
- Each print is made using premium fine art Hahnemuhle paper
- Limited Edition Print unframed: $2,200